Tuesday, December 3, 2013

24 Hour Fitness Review Aurora, CO

Contact Info:
4100 S Parker Rd
Aurora, CO 80014
(303) 699-2400

Going to the gym is not an enjoyable experience in my personal opinion. With this in mind if your on a budget and would still like to visit a third world country, this 24 hour location might be a cheap solution. (Too harsh, maybe.)
The positive attributes this gym offers is that during non-peak hours this gym is wide open. If you choose to enter this gym during the majority "after" working hours (5-8), it's a little crowded too say the least. However, the crowd is still very manageable. If you are a fan of treadmills, and other "hamster like" workout equipment they fill up quickly around peak hours.
Overall I give this gym a thumbs up, and in comparison to some of the other 24's I've visited it ranks the highest.
My only complaint about this gym is some of the tard-muffin/ wanna be UFC fighter employee's. "Hey dudes, I'm pretty sure nobody except yourself wants to see you spend your work-break shirtless and flexing in the locker room." I'm not trying to be funny here, there are a couple of employees that don't like missing an opportunity to eye-rape themselves in front of a mirror in the men's locker room.
For the two employees that engage in this activity, go make like David Carradine and choke yourself in a closet.

Categories:  Gym, Personal Trainers, Fuck me, I'm getting fat...time for a change

No comments:

Post a Comment