Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Colorado Ski & Golf Review Aurora, CO

Contact Info:
2650 South Havana
Aurora, CO 80014
(303) 337-1734

For the most part, I always been a supporter of small community skate and snowboard shops. That said the guys at Colorado Ski and Golf really went out of their way to help me out.
The pair of snowboarding boots I went there to purchase were out of stock in my size and at all locations. Instead of saying "Sorry" and sending me on my way they gave me the next step up from the Salomon's I went there for. So instead of getting the Salomon's I wanted for $219, they gave me the top of the line Salomon's they had which were priced at $300 for $200.
It doesn't end there either, I asked them to do a double heated form fit and they didn't charge for that either.

Zoinks! This place is well worth a stop.

Categories:  Snowboard Gear, Ski Rental, Ski Wear, Snowboards, Cool Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment