Tuesday, December 3, 2013

H-Mart Review Aurora, CO

Contact Info:
2751 S Parker Rd
Aurora, CO 80014
(303) 745-4592

Well I'd never been to this store until yesterday, and I must say my experience was "wicked awesome!" This place incorporates a plethora of Asian cuisine preferences into one store.
Since I was at Rogers Park in Illinois, I haven't encountered this sort diversity. Forgive my ignorance Denverit's if this place doesn't meet your standards, but mind you I've been living in Montana for the last 6 years. (psst, not a lot of diversity up there in MT, but regardless an incredible state to live in.)
This store  is amazing and to quote Walter from The Big Lebowski these"Asian Americans" have put together one of the best stores I've been to in Colorado. The fresh produce alone makes this store well worth a stop. Noted not only for the freshness, but their incredible prices. Also, the seafood, noodle selection, sauce selection, are more incredible than the fact Michael Jackson hasn't had a cameo in any of the Transformers movies as of yet.
I love to cook so a trip to this place was to me what a coke heads vacation to Columbia might equal. Their selection of fish sauces, chili sauces, herbs, and selection of well just about anything you can imagine is incredible.

H-Mart, you are officially radical!

Categories:  Grocery, Asian Grocery


No comments:

Post a Comment