Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services Review Denver, CO

Contact Info:
1550 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 666-0045

I think Roto Rooter must have read the reviews posted below mine because they have had a change in policy.
When you call Roto Rooter you are sent to a call center to schedule an appointment. They offer a free initial diagnoses/estimate. Even if you are not handy in the home maintenance department it's well worth the price of free to have them come out and help you troubleshoot the problem.
In my case I had come home from a wicked awesome day of snowboarding at Keystone only to find that I had a small pond in my living room and kitchen. Immediately I was praying it was my dog's fault that I had a couple of puddles in my house. For better or worse my dog didn't look shameful, so I pointed my finger at the next likely culprit. (The dishwasher that I had pressed the start button on before I took off that morning.
The plumber who showed up to my house gave me his professional advice where  the leak might be coming from and then gave me a price quote for the repairs. Needless to say the price of $400 for the repairs didn't make me smile, but the advice the plumber gave me had the result I was seeking.
He told me where behind the drywall the leak should be coming from and with that knowledge, I sent him on his way.
So the point of this story is that you should use Roto Rooter for their free estimate to help diagnose the problem. After the technician has left you now have the knowledge to do the repairs yourself, or armed with the correct terminology shop plumbers until you find a good price.
Moral of the story with Roto Rooters help my repairs ended up costing me a total of $49.47.
I spent $11.67 at Lowes for the PVC pipe, primer and glue, $32.93 for renting a steam cleaner to clean out the nasty water from my living room carpet, and $4.87 for the two beers I drank while doing the repairs.

Cheers!

Categories: Plumbing, Toilet Repair, Clogged Pipe, Wow I take big shits

No comments:

Post a Comment