Tuesday, December 3, 2013

L & L Hawaiian Barbeque Review Aurora, CO

Contact Info:
14221 E Cedar Ave
Aurora, CO 80012
(303) 340-8824

Dear L & L,

Much like a door to door hatchet wielding ice cream salesman, a game of lawn darts on a sunny day, or choosing L&L for lunch;  from my experience, an afternoon with any of you is a dangerous gamble.  It's not your fault L & L you are just gifted in playing a mean game of temptation that most cannot resist.  Offering large portions and a highly addictive set of seasonings that keeps all of us consistently returning with the hopes of finally catching the Hawaiian Dragon.  Every time I have made the decision to brave an afternoon with L & L it has ended in tragedy.  There is no way that I can avoid ordering the large size, of anything on their menu, and prevent myself from finishing the entire entrĂ©e in one sitting.

L & L, I love your barbeque but I'm not be trusted with your size "large" portions anymore.  Today after once again overindulging in your food, I ended up looking like a victim from the above listed game of lawn darts who glared anxiously into the sun for too long hoping to spot his last thrown dart.

Taste the ouch, at L & L.

Categories: Hawaiian, Barbeque, BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment