Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shotgun Willie's Review Glendale, CO

Contact Info:
490 S Colorado Blvd
Glendale, CO 80246
(303) 388-9601

Paisley sunglasses, a towel cape, and a whole lot of disinfectant could have helped salvage this night. (for men) If you have been to a strip club or two in your life, you should know that going with lady-friends will increase your experience by 10 fold. With this in mind a couple of female friends and I payed our first visit to this establishment and felt very misled by my fellow fun seekers.
If I go to a strip club, I want to see strippers, not young coked out 18 year olds that are trying to compensate for their daddy issues.
I prefer my nude bars filled with "lifer" strippers, I'm speaking of women who see the time-line placed in front of them; and are eager to make as much money as possible before their C-Section scars look more like a Cambodian knife fight wound instead of a less painful method of childbirth.
SW, I give you a flaccid "I just accidentally slammed my wiener in a cupboard door" ranking.

Hey, where is the "good for kids" question on this review?

Category: Adult Entertainment, Strip Clubs, Shit, did I get robbed by a hooker?

No comments:

Post a Comment