Tuesday, December 3, 2013

H&R Block Review Aurora, CO

 Contact Info:
5616 Gibraltar St
Aurora, CO 80015
(303) 627-4960

I'm not sure about the rest of you but when I was in high school, I got my first introduction to filing my own taxes. (thanks public school system)  I absolutely despised filing my taxes back then, and 10 years later the thought still makes me more sick to the stomach than the feeling of stepping onto a warm dog turd barefoot on a cool summer evening.  Thankfully I have been able to keep my dry heaves at bay, with the help of Ken Mills at this H&R Block location.
As someone who seeks tax help yearly, I feel very qualified in saying that Ken is one of the best tax preparers I have dealt with.  Each year Ken has helped me get a larger than expected refund by ensuring I declare every possible deduction and avoiding a fearful audit.

The downside, their office is like every other tax preparation office I have entered, it's boring as shit, quiet, full of numbers, people who love numbers, and not one of these peoples name starts with "The Count."  I'm not asking for a hot girl with low self esteem to give me a lap dance during my transaction, just maybe turn on a radio or offer some magazines that don't have a picture of the Olson Twins on the cover; something to pep the place up is all I'm asking.

If you decide that this year you would like a bigger refund, plan on spending at least an hour and a half with Ken, and shelling out around $200 for services rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment