Tuesday, December 3, 2013

India's Restaurant Review Denver, CO

Contact Info:
7400 E Hampden Ave
Denver, CO 80237
(303) 755-4284

R2D2 was once asked what his favorite Indian dish is, which he quickly replied "Be Chu Phpp Be Chi Bo Mrr."  R2D2 and I share one commonality when it comes to ordering Indian food, nobody except for the waiter understands what dish we are trying to describe.  With this on the table please forgive me for not being able to correctly remember and spell out what everyone at our table ordered.  What I can tell you though, we all shared our entrĂ©es with each other and I never found a bad bite.  I really did try to find one, as much as I ate, if there was a bad bite being served that evening it sure as hell wasn't at my table.
I ordered the Murgh Mussallum (a spicy curry chicken dish) and it was five miles past delicious.
I can't think of a single thing to complain about other than the salad that came in what appeared to be a metal shot glass.  Ambiance was great, staff was attentive, and the food was nothing short of excellent.  There was a level of mild stress that protruded from the waiters, what I assume was the result of a shorthanded kitchen staff.  So no points off for the delay in food arrival, it was out of their hands.  We weren't the only table who were encountering a long wait, and due to the fact it really wasn't that busy my heart goes out to our waiter who was sweating bullets about the amount of time it was taking for tickets to get cleared in the kitchen.

Stay Rad India's Restaurant!

Categories:  Indian Food, Pakistani Food, Good MF Eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment