Tuesday, December 3, 2013

K & G Fashion Superstore Review Denver, CO

 Contact Info:
1550 S Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80222
(303) 756-3478

Upon entering K & G I was approached by a sharply dressed employee who possessed a style that was straight out of a Versace catalogue.  This salesman, armed with Gucci Goggles, a suit that was more fit for Gargamel, (meaning it had a light blue-ish color and the unique looking texture of his suit appeared to be made from former occupants of Smurf Village), and the fact he had a matching Bluetooth for his gear made my defensive barriers immediately climb to immeasurable heights.  We discussed what I was looking for, he then asked me to take off my jacket, remove my pants, and then he informed me that he wanted to draw me on his Etch-O-Sketch while I was naked, wearing an eye patch, and eating some buttery corn on the cob.
Alright, alright, so none of that last part happened, but the point is that I made a solid connection with James, the above listed sales associate.  What did happen is that he was able to size me up without even needing to measure my arms, chest, or waist, and took me to a perfect fitting suit right away.  Nobody is offering me money to mention the suit brands I purchased so that detail is mute.  What is incredibly important is that James stayed around throughout the entire purchasing process.  Not to mention, he insisted I try on about 15 different suits before I went to the dressing room with my personal selections.  It is possible that James sensed my distaste of shopping for overpriced pieces of cloth and wanted to ensure that I bought something that could be appreciated by others years from now.
Regardless if James is paid off commissions or compensated via an hourly basis, his attention to detail and personality made my experience nothing short of top shelf.  It is a rare occasion that one encounters a sales person, who in all actuality is not a salesman.  In all honesty this sales associate James, made the normally uncomfortable purchasing experience transform into a comfortable and smooth transaction.
The suits and clothing offered at K & G are products that were overproduced and weren't able to be moved at typical department store prices and as a result; they found themselves on the racks of K & G.  Or at least that's what I gather from experience here.  But yes, it is advised that one should make close observations to the items they buy in order to confirm said items purchased are not defective products that should be on the shelves of a less reputable store.  Also, there is some truth to the statement that you get what you pay for.  Albeit, most pieces of clothing purchased all come out of the same sweatshop in Vietnam.    Please though, go with brands you trust and purchase what you personally think looks good.
For the men shopping at K & G I would strongly suggest that you do business with James, he really knows what he is doing and will take the time to ensure you have no buyer's remorse.  It should also be mentioned that the tailors here also do incredible work.  A thumbs up is well deserved to these underpaid and underappreciated employees.  By the way, James rocked his gear incredibly well, after speaking with him over the course of an hour, it was apparent that James, and only James, could pull off an outfit so tastefully.

Stay Goblet!

Categories:  Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Men's Suits, Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment