Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bark Busters Review Englewood, CO

Contact Info:
Bark Busters
250 W Lehow Ave # B
Englewood, CO 80110
(303) 471-4935

If you're a pet owner you probably feel the same way I do in considering them part of the family.   I love my dog but recognized he needed some training to become social again. Since my dog was bitten by another dog a year and a half ago, he has been extremely afraid of other dogs.  I ended up finding Bark Busters (a dog training facility) via the internet and arranged an appointment.   For the price of $418 I purchased a year contract, 3 meetings into the contract it became apparent that the trainer assigned to me had never dealt with a dog aggressive animal.  For what it's worth, I may have been her first client judging by her level of professionalism and overall attitude.  When I voiced my concerns about her qualifications, an arrangement was made to work with their head trainer at their office in Englewood.   There I went through the exact same thing, wasting time with individuals who were not as qualified as they promised.
Bark Busters is a company who franchises their name and dog supplies to anyone willing to sign up.  It's sort of like becoming an insurance salesman, as long as you personally front the money to represent their name, you have a job.  So essentially what you get is someone who watched the Dog Whisperer and said, "Hey I could do that".  Overall it was the worst $400 I've ever spent in my life.
What I can tell you if you are looking for a trainer to help curb your dog's bad behavior, please check out Comet Canine.  After the God awful experience with Bark Busters a friend of a friend told me about Nish at Comet Canine.  Less than a month into the training Nish has helped my puppy become the friendly dog he was prior to being bitten.  If you have dog problems go see this dude, best money I've ever spent.

Cheers!

Categories:  Dog Trainers, Dog Training, Who to avoid

No comments:

Post a Comment