Saturday, November 28, 2015

Alex Auto: Aurora, CO

Alex Auto
3596 Moline St
Aurora, CO 80010


There few things that can cause a great sickness to my stomach.  One of the situations that will cause me to make like a dog who as eaten far too much grass is taking my vehicle into a mechanics shop.  I don't like the idea of someone else treating my vehicle in a way that I would never personally handle it.  Touching it vigorously, letting the Ninja Turtles play seven minutes in heaven in the backseat, telling Chewbacca it's okay to watch "Girls Gone Wild" on his eye-pad, in the trunk!  Or whatever happens to ones car when they abandon it at a garage.

 For those of you who first welcomed me to Yelp for the purpose of documenting the police report involving my SUV being stolen by Mile High Muffler and crashed by the owner while on a drug run.  You folks can especially appreciate my distrust in the automotive repair world.

What I can tell you about Alex Auto is that I trust this man with my car.  For those "worst case" scenarios, where pneumatic tools are required or it is flat out something I personally cannot fix, I take my vehicle to Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment