Saturday, November 28, 2015

Moose's Saloon

 Moose's Saloon
173 N Main St
Kalispell, MT 59901

Kalispell, a city which I will always feel fortunate to call home, mainly because of its surroundings, lack of Lunchboxes Per Capita, and people.  Although by no means was I, or ever will I be considered a Montucky native, this town will always have a special place in my heart.
The spot known as Moose's is one of the greatest indoor sites I have encountered during my six year tour of Montana.  The combination of its nostalgia, people, picture perfect staff, quality of food, and service provided, is flat out five miles past ridiculous.  I know it is hard for a reader to believe that there is good Pizza outside of Italy, New York, and Chicago; but the slices here at Moose's will not disappoint.  Hell, if it does, put it on my tab;  then go find the best pinecone the beautiful forests that surround Kalispell provides, and shove it, way up your butt "the non-nice way" (assuming there is one.)
Over the years, I have never had one bad experience at Moose's.  Regardless if I'm with family, friends, employer's, or just on a solo pizza pickup mission, this place is very admirable.
Thank you Moose's and thank you Kalispell, you're all supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment