Saturday, November 28, 2015

Modern Hair Design: Aurora, CO

 Modern Hair Design
10650 E Garden Dr
Aurora, CO 80012

I enjoy paying an exorbitant amount of money for a haircut, almost as much as I appreciate seeing a three legged dog run.  Both activities fill my head with moments of depression, and make me think "I wish there was something I could do that is ether related, to avoid being a part of either of these activities, ever again."  My preference regarding hair maintenance, (of course prior to being a filthy corporate surrender monkey); all year long; let my hair grow, come summertime, shave it all off, and repeat the following year.
 
All that aside, I stumbled onto this place the other day while I was looking for all things, a place to get my hair cut. While sitting in the super shinny barber chair I thought to myself "If I was Cap' N Crunch, who could I sleep with?" I'm absolutely terrible at offering a barber tips as how I would like my hair cut; my typical request is "please cut it a little bit shorter, and don't give me a fohawk or I will beat you with a condom filled with Clam Chowder until the sun sets on your bruised body."

Moving forward, I get to see a Binary Star develop about as frequently as I have enjoyed getting a haircut; however my experience here was ideal.  This place offers a fair price for a haircut, it was over quickly, and nobody at my office made fun of said haircut.  Overall, it was an ideal haircutting situation, that will no doubt, cause me to return again.   Hooray to the small business owners of Modern Hair Design.  I wish you, and your efforts at The American Dream, all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment