Saturday, November 28, 2015

Big Lots : Denver, CO

Big Lots is a pretty vague name for a store that serves such specific shopping needs.   I think it should instead be called "Hoarder Starter Kit Store" or "Really bad birthday present from a friend, Lots" or "Big defective/poorly advertised product that never had a chance in the grocery store, store." Regardless how you personally choose to embrace Big Lots, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the product variety that this store offers.
A couple years ago I bought a bag of chips, called Rap Snacks!  That's right, Rap Snacks, and guess what flavor I purchased?  "Ol Dirty Bastard, Sour Cream and Onion."  That same month, Big Lots also introduced me to an energy drink called Resurrect, which tastes eerily of boiled Ham Water, Club Soda, and something else that I never could put my finger on.  If I had to guess, the secret ingredient is Truck Stop Urinal Mint.  By the way, don't answer "Yes." if I offer you some chips and an energy drink when you come over.
Big Lots is always worth a visit during special occasions, like after you saw a clown at your nephews party, and now you need something that will make you laugh, smile, or just to purchase an item that will broaden your culinary palate.  Thanks for keeping me surprised Big Lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment