Saturday, November 28, 2015

Murray BMW of Denver

Murray BMW of Denver
 4320 E Kentucky Ave
Glendale, CO 80246

Owning a foreign vehicle can easily be compared to Shark Week, enthralling, beautiful, inspiring one to press the envelope in order to satisfy the urge of an adrenaline rush, but most importantly when shit goes really wrong, the fear splatters on the canvas and paints an ugly picture stocked full of worst case scenarios.
Plain and simply I have had two very positive encounters with Vance and the parts department at Murray Motor Imports.  Regardless if I'm driving a rusted out 1973 El Camino or a new M5, I will always enjoy the challenge of repairing my own car and the issues which will most certainly ensue from said decisions.
Each time I have purchased parts from Vance and the crew at Murray Motor Imports I have been nothing short of impressed with the quality of people and service this dealership provides.
A+ material, great folks to work with, excellent service, and choosing to deal with their location only once, is like believing Inception is only worth watching one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment