Saturday, November 28, 2015

Charles Schwab

Charles Schwab
 201 Columbine St
Denver, CO 80206

10/7/2009
First to Review
 
Immediately after visiting this place I wanted to phone the ghost of Billy Mayes in order to help the ass-clowns employed at this place; learn a thing or two about the art of being awesome.  I believe that the staff here was trained by the Shamwow guy; and the focus of the course was to learn how to beat up hookers and be a dick.  Much like everyone else who had some of their savings invested in the market in 2008, it was a sad bastard time for almost every stock you had in your portfolio.   Recently I was lucky enough to turn a profit on some stocks purchased so I put in a sell order and requested to pick up a live check at this office.
I should confess, I have had great luck with all of my previous dealings with Charles Schwab.  Their customer service reps have been nothing short of incredible, the personable people I have dealt with via phone calls commands respect, and their transaction costs are extremely reasonable.  After two visits at this location I give it a big thumbs down.  Charles Schwab is a great organization, however walking into this branch the past two times has been much like walking into a chest shaving competition, hosted by some reject Abercrombie models.  I wish the "financial planners" at this location ill.  As for the rest of the underappreciated staff at Charles Schwab, I give you a huge thumbs up, stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment