Saturday, November 28, 2015

Jon Pens Law Office

 Jon Pens Law Office
11160 Huron St
Northglenn, CO 80234

If you are in need of legal assistance in regards to collecting a debt owed to you, may I advise you to seek help anywhere besides this particular law office.  In fact, you would probably be better off hiring your paperboy or the little kid down the street who you constantly have to ask "please stop eating my decorative landscaping bark."
Due to the negligence and illegal practices this office engaged in when attempting to collect a debt on my behalf , a counter claim has now been filed by the party who owed a debt to me against John Penn's Law office.  Essentially I'm now right back where I was prior to acquiring their "service" months ago.  John Penn stated to me that they cannot pay me the amount owed because they never collected the debt and fee which was to be paid by the defendant for said services.
Do yourself a favor, if you have any interest in collecting a debt owed to you, avoid this office.  I'm sure glad they are supporting our economy by hiring University of Phoenix students; however the business agreement I entered into with John Pens office has caused me to forfeit a substantial amount of money.  Also, judging by how the defendant in my case was able to file a claim against their office for illegal practices, if you yourself have been contacted by this "Fisher Price" of law offices, there is a good chance they have also engaged in illegal practices in the methods they have used to contact you, so you may also be able to jump on the bandwagon in filling a case against them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment